- HEAT RECOMMENDATION DOCUMENT – 204.30 KB
- CAA Pitch Log – 585.19 KB
- Article 18 Baseball - Pitch Count Guidelines – 210.38 KB
- 5 Pillars of Exertional Heat Stroke Prevention – 365.89 KB
- Article 18: Baseball – 94.28 KB
- Wilson Recommendations on Cleaning Sports Balls – 195.29 KB
- NFHS Baseball Bat Statement – 63.23 KB
- Baseball Field – 224.66 KB
Officiating Basketball is designed to assist individuals in becoming a better official and improving the experience for you and the student athletes.
Fundamentals of Officiating Youth Football
The USA Football Fundamentals of Officiating Youth Football course sets the foundation for all tackle and flag football officials, discussing philosophy, consistency, player safety and communication with coaches, players and fellow officials.
Umpiring Softball has been designed to help you understand and properly administer specific rules of the game. You will also learn about appropriate signals, managing game situations and being a respected and professional umpire. The course covers the many types of obstruction and interference and how to address them as an umpire.
Officiating Volleyball: Ball Handling
This course teaches and shows the difference between legal and illegal contacts, helping officials be more consistent in their ball handling calls.