Resources for Officials
- 18 Tips for Beginning Officials – 2.70 MB
- Guide to Game Time – 2.72 MB
- The Ultimate Guide – 2.71 MB
- 5 Pillars of Exertional Heat Stroke Prevention – 365.89 KB
- 22-23 Junior High Division Placement Doc – 140.45 KB
In the NFHS Interscholastic Officiating course, we will cover the introductory skills and concepts you have used or will need to learn as an official. We’ll cover officiating basics, the Science behind good Officiating, the art of officiating, and how you can combine these skills into a satisfying vocation. We hope the content we provide gives you a solid base knowledge of what to expect and how to improve yourself as an official.
Referee Training Center
Referee currently produces the largest and most comprehensive line of officiating education and training products in the world.
In a addition to covering rules, mechanics and officiating philosophy, Referee publishes a line of industry-spanning leadership titles as well as producing official manuals, newsletters and other publications.