Becoming an Official
Step 1: Fingerprint Clearance Card
Your 1st step in becoming a CAA official is to obtain a Fingerprint Clearance Card. There are a few vendors/companies that can provide this service.
It can take anywhere from 1 week to several weeks to get your card. You are NOT able to register for the CAA without a copy of your card. Please plan accordingly!
Step 2: Your 2nd step in becoming a CAA official is to obtain an NFHS “Concussion in Sports” certification through the NFHS course link below:
You are NOT able to register for the CAA without a copy of your PDF certification.
Step 3: Register with CAA on GameSource by using the link below.
- CAA Officials Fees 22-23 – 90.30 KB
- Fingerprint Clearance Procedure – 608.66 KB
- Renewal Process – 160.29 KB
- Fingerprint Information – 608.66 KB
- AZ Livescan Fingerprint Clearance Process – 276.09 KB
- AZ Livescan Locations – 343.78 KB
- AZ Livescan Account Application – 276.09 KB