BASKETBALL SCRIMMAGES FOR OFFICIALS TO WORK
ALL OFFICIALS ARE WELCOME AND NEW OFFICIALS TO THE CAA NEED TO ATTEND AT LEAST ONE OR MORE!
FOLLOWING DATES, TIME AND SITES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
SATURDAY NOVEMBER 16TH 9:30 AM @ SEQUOIA CHARTER GYM (HS BOYS)
SEQUOIA CHARTER GYM- 1460 S HORNE MESA 85204
The CAA appreciates the vital role that officials play in the administration of Junior High and High School activities. We hope you’ll find what you need at azcaa.com (CAA) to assist you in achieving your goals as an official. We encourage you to contact the CAA directly if you have questions or need further clarification.
ATTENTION ALL SOCCER OFFICIALS
THE NEW CAA PATCH IS NOW AVAILABLE AT THE CAA LEAGUE OFFICE FOR $10.00 SWING BY AND GET YOURS SOON!
2033 W NORTH LN SUITE #19
PHOENIX, AZ 85021
(21 AVE SOUTH OF PEORIA AREA)
OFFICIALS MEETING DATES
NOTE: Mandatory to attend or pass the NFHS sport specific test.
DIRECTOR OF OFFICIALS
OFFICIAL'S CODE OF ETHICS
- Constantly uphold the honor and dignity of the avocation of officiating in all personal conduct and relations with the student-athletes, coaches, administrators, fellow-officials, and the general public.
- Devote time, thought, and study to the rules of the game and to the mechanics necessary to apply these rules so that the officiating performance will be carried out in a fair and professional manner. An official must be prepared both physically and mentally, dress according to expectations, and maintain a proper appearance that is befitting the professional image of an official.
- Uphold the CAA Constitution, rules and regulations of the CAA – being aware that junior high/high school officiating involves a public trust.
- Exercise a high level of integrity when entering into contractual negotiations with CAA schools.
- Never discriminate unfairly by dispensing special favors or privileges to anyone (whether for remuneration or not); and never accept favors or benefits under circumstances which might be construed by reasonable persons as influencing the performance of one’s officiating duties.
- Make no private promises of any kind binding upon the duties of officials since a CAA official has no private word which can be binding on public duty.
- Expose corruption and breaches of integrity wherever discovered.
- Work with fellow officials and the Canyon Athletic Association in a spirit of harmony and cooperation in spite of differences of opinion that may arise.
- Be on time and give your best effort.