A game not in GAMESOURCE = no game!
- 2020-2021 CAA Important Dates – 115 KB
- All State Rules and Regulations – 76 KB
- Drone Policy – 304 KB
- Forfeit Scores – 88 KB
- Rankings FAQ – 247 KB
- Time Game Lengths – 257 KB
- Tournament Hosting Guidelines – 114 KB
- 2020-2022 Junior High Division Placement – 57 KB
- 2020-2022 HS Division Placement – 79 KB
- Fall State Tournament Summary – 453 KB
- Winter State Tourney Summary – 668 KB
- 2021 Spring Sports State Tourney Information – 81 KB
Anyone Can Save A Life is a first-of-its-kind emergency action program for after-school practices and events. It is designed to save lives from emergencies, including sudden cardiac arrest (SCA), a leading cause of death among adults and student athletes nationwide.
This website provides the steps to implement the Anyone Can Save A Life program in your school. By implementing the program—and specifically creating Student Response Teams—your school is empowering students to be part of the coordinated response necessary to ensure the best possible outcome to every emergency.