CLASSIFIEDS/GAMES NEEDED!

Canyon Athletic Association Now Hiring! 

Administrative Assistant / Finance Assistant 

The CAA is currently hiring for the 2022-2023 school year! Our association is growing, and we are looking to add a new member to our team! See details below!

FULL TIME POSITION! 

Administrative Assistant

*Data Collection 

* Website Updating 

*Member Communication

Finance Assistant

*Quickbooks Experience 

*Bill.com Experience 

*Data Entry 

*Customer Service 

Pay: TBD 

Healthcare Stipend, 401 K 

Email resumes to rbaum@azcaapreps.com 

Skyline Gila – River – Girls Volleyball Head Coach 

Girls Varsity Head Volleyball Coach

Skyline Gila River is seeking an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Girls Varsity volleyball coach for the 2022-23 School Year.

The ideal candidate:

>Has experience playing, coaching, and teaching volleyball fundamentals

>Is available to conduct after school practices and coach regularly scheduled home and away matches

>Is organized and detail-oriented

>CPR & First Aid Certified

< NFHS Courses required 

>Has a valid Class D driver license

>Has or can obtain a Dept. of Public Safety IVP Fingerprint clearance card upon hiring

Contact:

Vaughn Flannigan, Principal vflannigan@skylineschools.com or @ 480-750-0024

Skyline Gila – River – JH Boys Basketball Head Coach 

Jr. High Boys Head Basketball Coach

Skyline Gila River is seeking an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Jr. High coach for the 2022-23 School Year.

The ideal candidate:

>Has prior playing experience & prior/or current coaching experience

>Is able to instruct student-athletes on the fundamentals of the game to students in grades 5-8

>Is available to conduct after school practices and coach regularly scheduled home and away games

>Is responsible, organized and detail-oriented

>CPR & First Aid Certified

< NFHS Courses Required

>Has a valid Class D driver license

>Has or can obtain a Dept. of Public Safety IVP Fingerprint clearance card upon hiring

Contact:

Vaughn Flannigan, Principal vflannigan@skylineschools.com or @ 480-750-0024

Skyline Gila – River – Varsity Boys Basketball Head Coach 

Boys Head Basketball Coach-Varsity

Skyline Gila River is seeking an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Varsity Head Coach for the 2022-23 School Year.

The ideal candidate:

>Has prior playing experience & prior/or current coaching experience

>Can instruct high school student-athletes on the fundamental skills of the game and conditioning

>Is available to conduct after school practices and coach regularly scheduled home and away games

>Is responsible, organized and detail-oriented

>CPR & First Aid certified

< NFHS Courses Required 

>Has a valid Class D driver license

>Has or can obtain a Dept. of Public Safety IVP Fingerprint clearance card upon hiring

Contact:

Vaughn Flannigan, Principal vflannigan@skylineschools.com or @ 480-750-0024

Skyline Gila – River – JH Girls Volleyball Head Coach 

Jr High Girls Head Volleyball Coach

Skyline Gila River is seeking an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Girls Jr. High volleyball coach for the 2022-23 School Year.

The ideal candidate:

>Has experience playing, coaching, and teaching volleyball fundamentals

>Is available to conduct after school practices and coach regularly scheduled home and away matches

>Is organized and detail-oriented

CPR & First Aid Certified

NFHS Courses Required 

>Has a valid Class D driver license

>Has or can obtain a Dept. of Public Safety IVP Fingerprint clearance card upon hiring

Contact:

Vaughn Flannigan, Principal vflannigan@skylineschools.com or @ 480-750-0024

Scroll to Top